- She weighs 18 lbs. 8 oz.
- She is 25 1/2 inches long
- She is rolling over both ways
- She is sitting up on her own
- She has two teeth (bottom, middle)
- She likes all veggies and most fruits
- Her favorite songs are "Jesus Loves Me" and "You Are My Sunshine"
- She LOVES the book "Goodnight Moon"
- She brings SO much joy to our lives, and can put a smile on my face no matter what else is going on!


4 comments:
Yay, Blakely! I'm so glad I got to see both of you the other day. I wish I could have hung out with B a little more, but I'm so thankful for the time that we were able to spend catching up. Love and miss you!!! :)
Blakely,
You are so cute! I can't wait to meet you soon!
Love,
Patrick
WHAT A BIG GIRL!!!!
Oh I can't wait to get my hands on her again. I was SO good spending some time with you guys. Give Blakely and Jim our best.
I can't believe how long it's been since we've seen y'all. It makes me sad to know how much Blakely has grown without us knowing it! What are y'all doing May 16 weekend?
Post a Comment