I took Blakely to have her 6 month pictures taken last week. We take her picture almost every day, but I wanted to have some professionally done. Julie is a super sweet, and talented photographer and did a GREAT job with Blakely. She was even able to make her laugh when it was past nap time and mommy was out of ideas! As you can see from some of the pictures, B got a little tired, and was not the best subject, but I think even the pictures she's crying in are cute. Click on the link to see pictures from our session.
http://juliecphotography.smugmug.com/gallery/8032382_hgMeG/3/527729905_FErnW#527729905_FErnW
Tuesday, May 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Ok...don't hate me for this, but I think my favorite is the first crying photo...the one with her hair sticking up and the rubber ducky. It's so cute!!! I also love the close-up black and white when she's sticking her tongue out...and the one when her face is really expressive (not sure how else to describe it). So sweet! :)
What a doll baby! These pictures are absolutely precious!!
Post a Comment