Sunday, June 28, 2009

Learning to crawl is HARD work!

Blakely is sooo close to crawling. It definitely won't be long now. In the meantime, Jim and I have been very entertained by the positions she gets herself into.
The three-point stance


The squat




The Push-up

Sometimes she falls,

and needs a little helping getting back up.


Other times, she concentrates really hard...
gets on all fours...

and actually makes a little progress!
Hopefully soon we'll be uploading a video of her crawling across the room!


3 comments:

Sarah Armstrong said...

Oh my goodness - that push up position and that ponytail are too hilarious! :)

The Williams Family said...

I love the ponytail!! I don't think I'll ever get to do the ponytail thing (let's hope my boys never want one.) As for the crawling... Keep trying B you'll get it soon!!

Haley said...

I love it! Go B! :)