The Parrish family is ready for football season to begin. Last year I was 8 months pregnant and less than enthusiastic about sitting in the hot sun. I made it to 1 game before B was born (and didn't stay for the whole game), and I think 1 after. Oh well, it's a new season, and I can't wait. I'm excited about tailgating with B and having her see
Aubie for the first time!
All of this to say, a month or so ago we had a free weekend (amazing, I know), and the weather was gorgeous. So we took B to campus and took some pictures.
Discovering the joys of a shaker
Jim called this her "4th down" face

Taking a break to snack on part of her shaker

I guess there's just one thing left to say...
5 comments:
oh. my. goodness.
please let me get my hands on that baby. can't wait to hang out this fall with ya'll.
The Williams family is ready for football season to! Do you know why? It means more time with the Parrish family!!! Can't wait to see you in Auburn! BTW the pics are adorable!!
This is going to drive me crazy and I don't know how to edit it. I meant to say "football season too."
Sooooo adorable! I miss you!!!
I love the 4th down face! Has to be my favorite! :-) Can't wait to see y'all this weekend! Kiss B for me! Love y'all!
Post a Comment