Before the cut...



Afterward...Everyone felt much better!

I originally told Mary Lauren that we didn't want to save a lock of B's hair (because we already had the mullet), but later felt like a bad mom for not being sentimental enough, so I went back and stole some that had fallen on the chair. It is now in the baby book next to the mullet, and it is AMAZING how much lighter her hair is now than just a year ago!
I didn't cry, which didn't make me feel bad until Jim revealed to me as we left that one of his co-workers had bet him lunch that I would. I was just so excited to finally be able to see her sweet face! We still have to wear a clip or bow most days to keep her hair out of her eyes, but it shouldn't be much longer until it's long enough to tuck behind her ear. Yay!
B was SO excited about her new "do", and was more than willing to pose for as many pictures as Mommy wanted to take.


BTW- We did video the first official haircut, but I decided not to post it on here because 1. I didn't like hearing my voice so much, and 2. It probably wouldn't be interesting to anyone not related to us. So, grandparents, let me know if you want the video emailed to you ;)


No comments:
Post a Comment