Tuesday, October 14, 2008

She's Here! The Birth of Blakely Ann Parrish







Well folks, she has arrived. Blakely Ann Parrish was born at 6:50 PM on Sunday, October 12th. She weighed 8lbs and 14 ounces and has a head full of black hair. She has to be the most precious thing you have ever seen. Deena is doing good and very proud to be a momma. I am already completely wrapped around her finger. God has graced us with this most precious gift and we are so blessed to have this special treasure. A good friend told me this week that any time a baby is born it's a miracle from God and Blakely truly is a miracle. The jury is still out on who she looks like. Take a look at the pics and let us know what you think. We'll report back soon with some more pictures and comments. God is good!

1 comment:

Sarah Grace said...

I can see you in her Deena, but right now I think she looks the most like her daddy.