Monday, February 23, 2009

A Busy 4th Month

Since Blakely turns 5 months old tomorrow, I thought we'd update you on her 4th month! Blakely turned 4 months old on February 12th! At her 4 month checkup, she weighed 15 lbs. 6 oz. and was 26 inches long!! This month she experienced LOTS of firsts! Some were fun (going to her first birthday party, her first snow), some were not so fun (getting her first stomach bug and cold), and some were really exciting (trying solid foods, rolling from back to front)! Here is Blakely enjoying the party favor sunglasses from her first birthday party:

Here she is eating rice cereal from a spoon for the first time:

And here she is "enjoying" the snow:

We have video of her eating off the spoon for the first time, and rolling over, which I will post when I find a tech savvy friend or family member to show me how! :) Love you all!





1 comment:

The Williams Family said...

aww, Deena the pics are so cute. You guys have had a busy month! I hope the sickness is over for a little while! It's no fun having a sick baby!