Friday, January 30, 2009

Happy (Belated) 3 Month Birthday!

January 12, 2009 was Blakely's 3 month birthday. However, we have been having computer issues, so I am just now able to post a few pictures.


Like her mommy, she enjoys relaxing in the tub! ;) Hair-do compliments of daddy! She also REALLY laughed for the first time right before this picture!

A rare picture with mommy!

We also went to the doctor around her 3 month birthday to have her reflux medicine changed. She weighed 14 pounds even! So, even with all of the spitting up and reflux issues, she is continuing to grow. We are so thankful for that! Please pray with us that these issues would continue to resolve and that we would know how to best treat them.

2 comments:

Matt and Naomi O'Reilly said...

Sweet pictures of Blakely! She is getting big!

Anonymous said...

Hey Deena and Jim: I stumbled across your blog and your daughter is absolutely beautiful. Deena, I love the pic of you and Blakely after bathtime. Jim, you have some gorgeous girls, huh? Love to you all, Kimi