Friday, June 12, 2009

Blakely's First Beach Trip

Last week we went to the beach with Jim's family. It was Blakely's first trip to the beach and she LOVED it. We are so blessed to have such wonderful families and we enjoyed the time we were able to spend with them!
I had expected to take LOTS more pictures than I did, but Jim and I both realized that a beach trip with a baby is TOTALLY different than any other beach trip! I know, I know, it seems like common sense, but I think you have to actually experience it to understand...Anyway...

We loved seeing our precious girl feel sand for the first time, and see the ocean for the first time, and laugh at her older cousins. We were both so busy enjoying each moment, that we didn't capture many on film. Here are a few of our favs though...
Waitin' on mommy and daddy ;)
Checking out the sand for the first time
First time in the ocean... Well, does this count as "in"?

Her favorite vacation spot...lounging in her float in the pool!

3 comments:

The Williams Family said...

So sweet!! I'm not sure she's a beach bum yet but she'll get there! Noah loved it so much more this year than last year!

Heather said...

oh i want to pinch those legs SO bad.

Lacey said...

OK, got any tips? We leave Saturday! Anything Blakely just loved?