Monday, June 22, 2009

For Daddy

Jim,

Yesterday was your first official Father's Day! I just wanted to take this chance to let you know what an amazing daddy we think you are...


From making decisions in the hospital when I couldn't

to late nights


to feeding B her solids (not always an easy task)

and encouraging her to crawl,

you have embraced your role as a father with more excitement than I could ever have imagined.
I always knew you'd be a wonderful dad, but you have gone beyond my expectations.

Thank you for singing to Blakely, rocking her, feeding her, changing her, playing with her, and most importantly, praying for her, taking her to church, and telling her about Jesus! She is a blessed little girl. I think she already knows it too! ;)
We love you!
D&B

2 comments:

Kate said...

You just made me cry! So sweet! Thanks for the email... I tried registering Friday night and was so overwhelmed! Hope to see you and B soon!

Kate

Haley said...

So sweet! You're right...Blakely is a very blessed little girl. She has an amazing daddy and mommy! Happy Father's Day, Jim!