The day started like most of our days... Mommy and I took Mav for a walk.

Then, as a special treat, we ate lunch with Daddy!

I sure do love him!

Then Mommy took me to the store where I got to pick out a cupcake. I picked out this cute little doggie. (Dogs are my favorite, in case you didn't know).

When we were leaving, a nice lady gave me a sticker.

It was DELICIOUS!

After Daddy got home, he and mommy gave me a new toy,

and I got to eat my doggie cupcake!
I wasn't sure what to do at first,

but I figured it out eventually.

It sure is great being 1!!


2 comments:
Such a sweet post, and such a smart girl to write such a good update! I sure do love her! :-)
So cute! I love the pic of her looking at Jim! Miss you guys so much!!!
Post a Comment