Monday, November 2, 2009

So Much To Say...

Our computer has been out of commission for a while, so we've got lots of blogging to catch up on. In an effort to keep things organized (for me) and less boring (for you guys), I'm not even going to attempt to put everything into one post! So be patient with me while I try to catch you up on our busy October...
At the beginning of the month we took Blakely to the Lee County Fair. We weren't sure how she would do, so we went with no expectations. We decided that if we got there and she melted down as soon as we walked in the gate, we would just turn around and go home. As it turned out, B would have stayed all night. We started with the carousel. Then rode the big slide. Then B went for a pony ride. Then the rain came. Mommy and Daddy were the ones who decided we were done. I wasn't about to stand around waiting on the rain to stop. I did however wait in the rain to get a candy apple before we headed home! ;)






No comments: